1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You have the choice to make a journal entry! Comments if you prefer!
Ten Facts About Me?
1) I'm usually really skilled with reading and writing and speaking different languages but if you put a math problem infront of me, ill never be able to do it. (even if its something like 3 + 12) it will take me a ridiculous amount of time to do it.
2) I think one of my biggest fears is having children. I have this constant fear of people turning their backs on me (that goes for family and even really close friends). Having kids and getting married just takes my worst fears and piles them into a really big pile of bullpoopie right there. If i could ever love some one enough to even get to the point of getting married id be terrified, i wouldnt ever want them to leave and id need a constant reassurance they still care. once the child was born id never know how to deal with it. I dont want them to go through a lot of the things that i have. i understand no one can protect their child forever but i really dont want to fuck up my kid and make them grow up too fast like my family did. (*sweats* man thats long)
3) Truth be told i dont have any real siblings (yet we've got one on the way) but I live in a town where almost everyone has siblings and well all around large families!
4) Some days I consider myself female some days Its the other way around. Im not saying im uncomfortable in my own body but hey some days you might just feel one way or the other
5) I love watching horror movies! most of the time they just look so downright fake that they make me giggle and i love watching some of the older cheesy ones.
6) I sing wayyyyyyyyy too much for someone who cant stand their singing voice
7) Ive struggled with my own self image for years now but recently ive felt comfortable with myself for the first time in a very very long time. I still think sometimes about how many flaws i have but ive really been trying to project positivity on myself as well as others. I certainly hope its going as well as i think it is c:
8) I hate being wet and cold and yet i still choose to live in New England and I dont plan on leaving any time soon :U i love how chill people are around here ive been born and raised here and id probably keel over if i lived in a place like florida
9) Ive always felt ten times more comfortable with traditional art rather than digital art, but im trying to turn that around im really working to have the same kinda love for digital art
10) I will always be a fan of older Disney that stuff was my childhood (no matter how crappy the new stuff they make is :U )
Questions from ( xFoxlanx )
1) Whats your biggest dream?
to be able to animate. When I was younger i used to hate live action stuff i could never connect with it. even now i prefer some form of cartoon over the real deal. I want to be able to convey all of these strong emotions through these characters and their stories. I want to take peoples breath away. I want to be able to make people feel what i feel when i watch these sorts of things. A movie about dragons. I want you to feel the wind rushing beneath you. A movie about lions? I want you to feel the power of their voices when they roar. I want to make people feel the passion i have for these sorts of things. c: thats what i dream about.
2) What is the weirdest dream you've ever had that you can remember?
This one was recent it was sometime around this year I think. It was a sort of post apocalyptic thing going on. I dont know if it was zombies or radiation or whatever. but we banded up this large group of survivors, we lived in this really nice and really old building. people would go out on missions and such grabbing supplies or whatever for the day. I remember i came back and i slowly walked inside, it was a long hallway, the lights were bright it was some sort of high end restaurant we lived in or something, all the tables were still set up with all the table cloths and such. No one else was there everything was silent. Until i heard someone walk in behind me. It was a friend of mine in my dream. I didnt know who he was in real life but he has a familiar face. he came running in screaming and shouting at me. Asking me what was wrong with me and why i wouldve done that. He pushed me against the wall and he had this really big sort of knife or dagger. The whole time he was crying as he pushed me there and continued screaming. he kept rattling off names of people i knew that apparently died because of me. (what he was really saying was people like Mikasa and Eren and Armin, fake people really) I remember actually feeling guilty about it even though i didnt remember actually killing anyone or leaving them behind. He was raising the knife like he was about to kill me or something, the whole time he kept screaming and crying it looked like he was quickly aging infront of me. his face formed wrinkles and his eyes became more sunken in but his voice was the same, it looked like his skin was peeling off too, coming off in little patches. soon enough he was just a skeleton. the knife slipped ouf of his hands and his remains just sort of slumped against me. and i woke up.
3) If you could live in a video game universe what one would it be and why?
Either pokemon or Kingdom hearts. Pokemon because hey who wouldnt want to have an arcanine for a pet. who wouldnt wanna ride that thing majestically into the sunset ;D kingdom hearts because its colorful, its dreamlike, everyone is unique itd be pretty fun to fight hoards of heartless/unverse/dreameaters making new friends along the way would just be great.
4) What inspired you to start drawing?
pokemon yu gi oh naruto things like that. those things were what really kept me going when i was younger. they were my escape from the real world. i wanted to be apart of their world and i made it happen in my mind. i guess i just kept going after that. c:
5) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
id really like to be a dummy and say some really haunted places, but maybe italy or germany? maybe france. all of these places are just downright beautiful and id love to go there with someone.
6) If you could have a mythical pet (dragon, phoenix, unicorn, ect) what would it be and why? What would you do with it?
definitely a dragon. that thing would be like a dog. maybe on occasion id ride it to school. that would be fun. ;D
7) Fondest memory as a child?
being with my big cousin. we would 'lion wrestle' when we were younger. that was just pretty much us sitting on all fours and rolling around on the trampoline. she knew i was way too into lionking when i was younger but shed always play along with my silly storylines and made up characters. she was still my hero back then.
8) Biggest pet peeve?
people who talk non stop or leave for 30 minutes for the bathroom during a new movie and then get angry when they dont know whats going on o-o
9) Favorite picture you've made? Why is it your favorite?
this orrrrr this
10) How would you react if we met in person some day?
welllll *eyebrow wiggle*
1) do you have any guilty pleasure music?
2) have a song you just cant get out of your head?
3) whats your dream job?
4) do you have any reoccurring dreams?
5) what mythical creature is your favorite? (griffin, unicorn, dragons, ogres?)
6) what pokemon region is/was your favorite when you were younger?
7) would you rather live in the last video game universe you played, or in the last book universe you read?
8) do you always root for the hero or the villain in stories?
9) Do you think you could survive the zombie apocalypse?
10) Did you ever go through an emo/scene phase?
tags: xtrock007 EpicEmoSkittles YourLiez purplerocketski Lucinda-Areina9